To make greater breakthroughs possible in cancer research, we’ve made it our mission to match the best scientific minds in Israel with philanthropists and supporters around the world.
As a result of our research grants program, numerous discoveries have been made, benefiting all whose lives have been touched by cancer. Our efforts have
yielded some of the most pivotal cancer treatments available, including therapies for multiple myeloma, lymphoma, leukemia, and breast, ovarian, and other cancers.
Create a legacy of giving by becoming an ICRF Heritage Society member. Each legacy gift or bequest enables our scientists to continue their promising cancer research at major institutions throughout Israel, thanks to your dedication to life-changing science. For many of us, the choice to join the fight against cancer comes from a personal experience or connection. We invite you to join the Heritage Society to connect with peers who share your decision to support the vital work of ICRF scientists. Supporters become members of the ICRF Heritage Society when they put a provision in their will and provide documentation to ICRF showing that they have done so.
- Invitations to special ICRF events and lectures
- Name recognition in the Book of Life, which will be kept on permanent display at ICRF International Headquarters in New York City
- Under certain circumstances, recognition will be given through a naming opportunity at ICRF Park in Israel, where you can name your dedication personally, or in honor or memory of someone who inspired your decision to support ICRF’s worldclass cancer research
- An ICRF Heritage Society Award of Appreciation, custom-designed for ICRF Heritage Society members
Taking strides to help humanity is a timeless gesture and a commitment that drives our mission forward. If you have not yet created your will, please consider
leaving a bequest to ICRF. If you already have a will in place, please consider including ICRF. You may include ICRF in the following ways:
- IRA, 401(K), or other qualified retirement plans
- Name ICRF as a beneficiary of all or part of your estate plan
- IRA rollover
- Gifts of real estate (bequeath commercial or residential property, which you can reserve for lifetime use)
- Life insurance policies (name ICRF as a beneficiary of a percentage of—or an entire—life insurance policy. If you donate a life insurance policy to ICRF now, you would also receive an immediate income tax deduction for the value of the premiums)
Become part of the Heritage Society today to secure your role in the future of promising cancer research in Israel. For more information on Legacy Gifts and
how to fight cancer through ICRF, please contact your local chapter today.